Technical windscreen washer pump on doblo

Currently reading:
Technical windscreen washer pump on doblo

My problem is intermittent, no noise from pump this time, but only happened after changing offside headlamp bulb (which blows twice a year) and filling washer fluid. Could either of these be a catalyst for the washer pump not working?
Secondly, is this the front fog light - and why nearside, when the other post had to remove offside front wheel?
All help appreciated, Doblo is 1.9JTD 150,000 miles.
Okay, now realise, I think that it is drivers side. Could someone let me know if the removal of the drivers side fog lamp is possible on an O3 Doblo 1.9JTD, as I can't see any obvious bolts - do I need to get underneath car to see?
This may sound a minor problem, but the 150,000 miles means that I need to decide whether to end my journey with the Doblo now. Most other things have been replaced over the years, but suspension is shot after years of kayaks on top and I don't know when to say enough is enough. Engine going strong.

Okay, now realise, I think that it is drivers side. Could someone let me know if the removal of the drivers side fog lamp is possible on an O3 Doblo 1.9JTD, as I can't see any obvious bolts - do I need to get underneath car to see?
This may sound a minor problem, but the 150,000 miles means that I need to decide whether to end my journey with the Doblo now. Most other things have been replaced over the years, but suspension is shot after years of kayaks on top and I don't know when to say enough is enough. Engine going strong.

You can probably get at it through the fog lamp if you have small hands. Personally, I found this method rather fiddly. It was MUCH easier for me to remove the inner guard in the wheel arch. Gives you the best possible access without pulling the whole washer reservoir out.

Jack up at driver's side, remove wheel, and the couple of screws holding the plastic inner guard in place and voila, it's right there looking at you.

You can probably get at it through the fog lamp if you have small hands. Personally, I found this method rather fiddly. It was MUCH easier for me to remove the inner guard in the wheel arch. Gives you the best possible access without pulling the whole washer reservoir out.

Jack up at driver's side, remove wheel, and the couple of screws holding the plastic inner guard in place and voila, it's right there looking at you.
Thanks. Won't get round to this for a while - might see if it fixes itself again. Still don't know why it works for weeks, then not for weeks.

Pumps are normally located on the base of the reservoir.

Does it make a noise when you press the switch? If it does it's just blocked.
Pump on a 2011 Doblo which leaked and fix done by removing right angled joint and pushing pipe with 9mm clip on see picture.
It's behind passenger (UK) side front wheel cover.

Attachments

• PXL_20220602_141357258.jpg
    PXL_20220602_141357258.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 21
Washers stopped working - fitted new pump - tested and all good but now water only coming out of rear nozzle on either switch setting??…… mystified? Any ideas?

Washers stopped working - fitted new pump - tested and all good but now water only coming out of rear nozzle on either switch setting??…… mystified? Any ideas?
Do you mean its only coming out the back screen wash no matter if you use front or rear wash??

Pumps are usually very simple they spin one way to send water to the windscreen, they spin the other to send water to the back. I suppose it is possible if you have a blocked pipe the water could be taking what ever route is open but that would be a bit odd, given that's what you are experiancing I would suggest looking for blocked pipes or nozzles

Back