Windscreen Damage

Currently reading:
Windscreen Damage

Well, had a stone fly up last night and chip/crack the screen. Agri-Gaze when I noticed it this morning they said they're approved for my insurance but I need to call them first.

Gave insurance a call and with little hassle is organised for tomorrow. Well impressed! Even let me choose Agri-Glaze to do it after I advised them I wasn't letting auto-glass touch my screen (only for them to say they don't touch auto-glass either :ROFLMAO:).

How big/small is the chip/crack..? today mine was hit by a stone but its a tiny chip.
Just a minute; you're dead. I've got your last album.....somewhere. I think it might be in the loft with all the other old vynyl. Actually it might be in storage.

Actually, if you aren't.....actually.....dead, that means your record is only worth half what I thought it would be. It'll only be worth about two quid; actually.

Bang goes my pension.

Last edited:
so whats your problem with auto-glass? Did a really good job on my punto when i had screen smashed

They seem to have a tendency to lie, saying you need a new screen when you don't, have failed to fit a screen correctly to mums car (took 3 appempts!) and also caused serious safety issues, through their incompeidence, on a friends mk4 Golf Cabio.

Jon,

was this done as an insurance job ?

If so, even for a repair, you will have to declare it if you change insurers !!!

Trev

Yeah, you sure Trev, new one on me.

They seem to have a tendency to lie, saying you need a new screen when you don't, have failed to fit a screen correctly to mums car (took 3 appempts!) and also caused serious safety issues, through their incompeidence, on a friends mk4 Golf Cabio.

Yeah, you sure Trev, new one on me.

When I was after quotes it was an option !!

Here's the screen print from the Co-op

Attachments

• repair.jpg
    repair.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 32
Back