Window not working..

Currently reading:
Window not working..

M

Mike

Right,cut a long story short.Had new motor fitted during summer and all was well..
I left car stood from dec to this onth only to find the passenger window dont work.I stripped the door card off yesterday and could hear it clickin in the door,i then put my hand around the actual window motor and could feel it 'tick/vibrate' everytime i pressed the switch(s)..Does this mean,the motor has had it again,i cant even push thw window down.Whereas last time,it went down but just grinded half way down..

Any help appreciated
Cheers
Mike

Hard to say, take the motor out, take the metal cap of the motor and check the threaded shaft and the rubber/ plastic clutch.

sven3.jpg

Members Site

Yer,think am gona strip it get it out,see whats not happening.Hope its not the motor as its not long been in and was fully working b4 the car stood still for 3 months lol...Everything else works on the car haha

mikey_sig2.jpg

Cheers,Just uploaded my sig...(been wantin 1 for ages lol)

mikey_sig2.jpg

Looks good (sorry i had a nose through your photobucket thing) i noticed shauns car ther too :p

signew.jpg

Yeah nice sig Mike, must like Blackpool i take it. :)

Will your sig is on the MASSIVE side isn't it? ;)

Banner08.jpg

6fs02c.gif
:
Fiat Marea Chrome Front Grille. Fiat Bravo MK2 Front Grille.
ePER V4.0 2008 DVD, Bravo & Marea Workshop Manuals, Fiat Bravo Haynes Manual &, Fiat Bravo Owners Manual on CD etc...

haha its alright,not the best of places :)
Just fort itd be a good spot for a pic :)

mikey_sig2.jpg