Technical Will Fiat still do a software update on a 2007 GP?

Currently reading:
Technical Will Fiat still do a software update on a 2007 GP?

Adam50221

Hello all, my 07 GP Active Sport 1.4 8v has displayed maximum coolant temp warning on engine start up for a second then goes back to normal maybe 3-5 times over the winter, it hasn't happened for quite a while but I saw this issue can be fixed with a software update from Fiat. Will they still do this? Any other benefits to the software update?

Thanks in advance.

Hello all, my 07 GP Active Sport 1.4 8v has displayed maximum coolant temp warning on engine start up for a second then goes back to normal maybe 3-5 times over the winter, it hasn't happened for quite a while but I saw this issue can be fixed with a software update from Fiat. Will they still do this? Any other benefits to the software update?

Thanks in advance.
Maybe not related in anyway but just a thought... I had been having my starter motor breaking down, it would screech on startup. I thought I would leave it until it finally clapped out. Just before xmas it finally went, but just before it died I had some mornings where I would turn the key to startup and my temp gauge would go all the way to the top, just for a second, then drop to normal again. I was beginning to think it was the start of another problem...? Anyway, xmas eve I replaced my starter motor and since I have had the new one in my temp gauge is all normal again. I don't know why it did this but it has not re-occurred......

Back