General Will FCCUK Stick around??

Currently reading:
General Will FCCUK Stick around??

AppleSei

RIP L181 VBB
Just wondered if your site ever does get back up, if you will be staying around this forum also? Or will your stay be breif?

Your numbers have made this section of the forum more active and you all have some wonderful coupe's, i would like to see all, if not most of you to stay around :)

I dont know if we will stay around. Depends on whether we get a new forum or not. Personally it will take a while to get used to this place but with a haze plugin and a rs vs r discussion im sure it would feel just like home!! :D

Ross

Steady Ross, we don't want to scare any of these nice people with talk of RS v R just yet ;). Anyway, what about super spool for those who aren't looking for huge power :p!

Phil

Ahhh found some fellow Coupe'ers again. Pheww was worried when the 'other' site went down.

I've been a lurker on this forum for a while now.

Found it pretty useful for sniffing out answers to the multitude of technical problems on my g/f's punto (y)

I'll be hanging around in the background somewhere I'm sure ;)

Yup, I originally joined to look up stuff for our old Marea, didn't post before though.

To be honest, I'd have trouble keeping up with 2 sites, it's bad enough with one! I'm registered on a few other forums (mostly bike stuff) and I never get a chance to go there. I'd be happy enough for FCCUK to remain here if that's the way it goes but don't honestly see myself visiting 2 places regularly...

Then again, if I find out which FCCUK people Sammi is planning to bar, it might sway me ;)

Fishy Dave said:
Same here, I sometimes posted in the Doblo section.

I've never noticed any recent posts in that forum ever:D

It makes the old coupe section look hyperactive

I registered on here 2 or 3 years ago but wasn't on often and when I did come back it had all changed

I always browse this forum to see what’s going on in the world of Fiat other than everything Coupe. I just don't tend to post

I’m even stuck with my old user name from when I had a mighty MK1 Runto :)

puntoruss said:
I always browse this forum to see what’s going on in the world of Fiat other than everything Coupe. I just don't tend to post

I’m even stuck with my old user name from when I had a mighty MK1 Runto :)

if you wanted to change your name, ask one of the mods:p

Back