General Why's the engine swap guide not in the guide's section?

Currently reading:
General Why's the engine swap guide not in the guide's section?

Just wondering why this isn't at least a sticky in the tech-section, or perhaps it belongs in the guide's section? :) FixItAgainTomorrow put both time and energy into it and did a great job IMHO.

I've spent quite some time searching for it via the forum's search function, but eventually I found it via GOOGLE! :p Guess what I'm thinking about doing to my Sei...

D'oh...! My bad beyond belief! :bang:

Only looked through guides - didn't think it would be under FAQ's, since it's a guide. Guess I have to redefine my view on what a FAQ is. :p

Sorryyyyy, but thanks for the hint. (y)

well a guide,guides you through the job.
unfortunatly considering the number of cinqs on the forum its disappointing we dont have the likes of an engine swap guide,head gasket guide etc etc.
faq's are more general info

I wouldn't call it dissapointing, but it is strange, given the number of 1242 'centos and considering the operation is mainly described as an easy upgrade.

But of course, if you're able to pull out the existing engine, you should be able to out the other one in, since it's besically the same except the slight difference in height.

Oh, well... Maybe I'll make one, though the project isn't exactly around the corner.

Back