Currently reading:
who's on 360?

CSR dirty dog, add me if you race Forza 4 on-line, i do a lot of on-line racing with the Alfa Owner boys and we do TGC on Thursdays and do season races with various cars which have to be painted and tuned.

Graw2 or GRFS or any other FPS games (but not COD) but because of getting older reactions are not so fast so am as above - crap at them all. lol

Give me a game where I can lie and wait and I rock. (as in Sniper-Ghost Warrior).

Gamertag "WhipYerCodOot" atm, but if you add it and it's not there anymore, add "Cheaters" instead. "WhipYerCodOot is also my Steam name for anyone interested. Mostly on CoD and Forza on Xbox, and whatever is cheap and new on Steam

I'm back on 360 after a loooooong absence.

GT: Mark Slavin
Just got Forza 4 yesterday so I'm working up through the game. Happy for anyone to get in touch if you're into (reasonably) fair racing ;) .

Gamertag: Dreddfan
Not really on XBL that much but as I'm still playing through Skyrim at the moment I dont really need it that much.

Was thinking of getting the 360 but the annual online fee is just a bit too pricey for me. Well worth it though!

Gamer tag is A Stanyer

Mainly play mw3 but play FIFA 13 abit as well (y)

Gamertag: bennyyboi

Soon to be changed (cause I dislike it now! :yuck:) but it's for Xbox Live, I'm rarely on but I play MW3 and a little bit of Black Ops 2 (borrowed until next week) :D

If you guys are on MW3 add my gamertag and i will have a game with yous (y) I Tokolosh I think the tag i put up before is wrong i think it does have spaces (y)

Back