618.7 KB · Views: 51
  • DSC00877.JPG
    DSC00877.JPG
    574.4 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC00875.JPG
    DSC00875.JPG
    672.2 KB · Views: 43
Nice! and welcome
Funny how all these rare white Barchetta's are popping up in far away places. :)

Please tell us more about your B, twin exhausts look great(y) and like the headrests .

Any more modifications?

I see a few details I like to do with mine too.
The back of the headrests in white, how did you do this?
Next one are the black indicators in the bumper, did you spray paint them?

I love your car !

Oli, the lights can be tinted by adding a little black in a clear coat and then sprayed, although you can buy a tint in a spray can too.
My indicators are spray tinted black too, (y)

The headrests can be colonised like the wheel and gearknob I sent you, If you need yours doing just send them to me and I,ll get them done for you.

Attachments

• IMG_2886.JPG
    IMG_2886.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Nice! and welcome
Funny how all these rare white Barchetta's are popping up in far away places. :)

Please tell us more about your B, twin exhausts look great(y) and like the headrests .

Any more modifications?

About painting - it is a tree layer pearl painting. Unfortunately one guy on Hummer H3 damaged my car when moved back at parking
now it's very difficult to find anyone who can repair this painting. But I found and I'll do it as soon as I find enough money :)
In December vandals broke handle of a door. New one is about 200$ in Russia. But I found in Ukraine for 30$ used one. Main problem - roof
It'i in bad condition. I think to buy with a glass rear window from Germany. What do you think about it? Does anybody bought it already?

I see a few details I like to do with mine too.
The back of the headrests in white, how did you do this?
Next one are the black indicators in the bumper, did you spray paint them?

I love your car !

Yes, just a spray :) Back of the headrests - when previous owner changed leather of the seats, he asked to make back of the headrest white

So, I bought my B last summer. I was looking for coupe, but when I saw it in adv. I called to the seller but he said that car is sold, but he said to call to another number, cause another number is a number of a owner of a B. I called him and he said that car is sold but not sold yet))) Some one called him and asked to keep this car one day untill hi come from another city. He bought a ticket to the St. Petersburg and was already in the train :)
That was a chance ))) I said: - So, if he will come but will not buy the car? What do you think about it? I'm a realy buyer and at the monet I have enough money in my pocket to make this deal :) He was thinking about 5 seconds and said : - Untill he gave mi deposit car is not sold ))) but I give you 1 hour. If you give me 300$ car will be waitng for you not that guy.
I was without car at that moment. I called my father and asked him to chek that car. He went with his friends - car experts. Battery of my mobile was too low)))
last words was - how is it?
- cool!
- take money and buy it!
After that my mobile died ))
When I came home from work I saw my Barchetta first time!!!
It was crazy to buy car by picture, but I fall in love ))
After 3 days I saw previous owner to make insurance . He said, that he was shoked that someone buying car like me)) That was 3d car in his collection and he was driving B only in summer.
So, 2001 Barchetta, 76000km (now 91000) perl white, custom made exhaust (sonds grait), rims from alfa paint in black, black leather, all in stock
I changed front brake disk to ATE power disk, brake pads ATE. Tyres - federal himalaya wr2.
In future - chrome rims, change roof, denso IK20, zero resistance air filter, may be coil overs koni sport kit, may be chip tuning. Car is perfect! I love it!

Car is like a magnit! All eyes on me)) In summer in St. Petersburg a ot of tourists. Every day some one ask to make a foto with my car)) Allways peaple ask one question - excuse me, what car is it? )))) Girls....))) If I go to slow, they jump in to my car)))
Onу day I was going in right(slow) lane 60-70km/h and I saw that some one from left lane slowed down and was going with me. He looked at my car about 1 minute))) It was a ferrari FF driver)))
P.S.: sorry for my English, 8 years without practice

In 1-2 month I'll change the color and softtop.
New color will be chrome. Rims also will be chrome. I'll make pics and post it here :) I havn't seen chrome Barchetta. May be it will be first one

Back