safe_edit_front.jpg

Grande Punto White Grande Sporting.

Introduction

just the 2 pics so far got few things doing before i get some more, hopefully have them done within next couple weeks ;)

tis a 1.9 mjet sporting

picked up monday, came with skydome roof, sub, climate, cruise, and tints which im dissapointed with, other than that love it
re: White Grande Sporting

silver top black bottom but they are different grilles

got the sewing machine out lol made a seperate bit to go down and then sewed it together, if thats what you mean? will get pics when get a chance, mines not perfect at all though!

Nice Car!!

Do you have the pressed metal plates on your car? Where did you get them done?

yeah there pressed got em online dubmeister iirc think they do legal pressed ones now as the law changed in november (just after i got mine done)

04122008008.jpg

first proper summer-ish clean up!

02042009140.jpg

02042009139.jpg

02042009138.jpg

02042009137.jpg

02042009136.jpg

planning on few changes soon though :)

beat anyone else to it 'needs lowered'

Last edited:

think they were £20 from ebay they're not on there at the moment though will be on again soon im sure

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Re: GPS finally update

this is how my car should have looked at ISTS! finally got everything fixed
just after refurb and proxes fitted!
15042009172.jpg

18042009173.jpg

19042009177.jpg

missed not having black to work with when cleaning!

19042009178.jpg

20042009179.jpg

20042009180.jpg

next is definately black mirror covers,

looks awesome, i really like this car- probably the best white one ive seen!

You do need it lowering a bit though lol ;)

I'm not sure black mirror caps would work- they might just look like a lower model without sprayed ones if you know what i mean?

thanks for that :) eibachs will be next month spent far too much this.

tried the black mirror caps at ISTS and liked it, wants springs but if you can see in the pics my drive is a bit awkward not got alot of room under car and scrape a little as is so trying to hold out before i have to park on the road.

was thinking about spraying the grill will put my resprayed standard one in whilst i do it, just got to take it of delicately.

sneaky mirror swap:
12042009145.jpg

12042009146.jpg

Last edited:

that pic was from before they were fitted, was from ISTS at donny last week, in that pic there actually in my boot becuase i didnt get them fitted in time! lol tried about 4 times whilst we were up there before realised (at home) i was trying to unscrew the wrong part. once got past that hurdle was 20min job

ooooooooooooooooooooooo youve finally done my old wheels. awsome.

PM me mate, my eibach sportlines will be up for sale soon. will sort you a good price (y)

Back