General White clip

Currently reading:
General White clip

Erbl

Hi. Where can I get small plastic clip that holds door cable in place. 🤔 Sliding door needs open for MOT. Tried to attach pics but no joy

Hello,

You've got here all of the side door drawings with part numbers:

As there's no information in the post which Doblo do you own, I've chosen the newest, the New Doblo (2009+). There'a a search with a VIN number available. Then go to the same section and choose which plastic clip do you need. And the best would be to ask directly the dealership.

Hello,

As there's no information in the post which Doblo do you own, I've chosen the newest, the New Doblo (2009+). There'a a search with a VIN number available. Then go to the same section and choose which plastic clip do you need. And the best would be to ask directly the dealership.

Hello,

Polish_20240307_105725104.jpg

Hello,

Hello,

View attachment 439689

That's the other door. One that doesn't open is missing the white bot that holds cable in

Looks like the lock and handle are on drawing 4, you have to open the attached to my previous post link to ePER and then swipe right to the drawing number 4. From what I can see the handle seems to have a single part number, perhaps there's another drawing that shows the handle itself (but it doesn't seem to me).

I cannot see what the plastic look like, it is out of focus. I'd go to a FIAT Commercial dealer and show the photo. It is possible they will tell you you have to order the whole part. In such case I'd check with some breakers, it should be an easily available part.

Back