Grande Punto White 1.4 Dynamic.

Currently reading:
Grande Punto White 1.4 Dynamic.

YoUr car is fab, I would like to orange wrap some of my interior but worried about messing it up! :)

YoUr car is fab, I would like to orange wrap some of my interior but worried about messing it up! :)

curtsey.gif

My suggestion - just do it :) Simply take your time, and have lots of patience. Well worth the effort imo.

Looks awesome!!!
Thing with the high quality (di-noc) carbon fibre vinyl is that its full of tiny holes that help get rid of bubbles.

If someone would be willing, I could do with a hand for taking mine out, the actual wrappings not a biggy, but as with everyone else Im worried about breaking something taking the dash panel out... Somone PM me?(payment of unlimited tea and biscuits obvs :D)

Tom

Yeah that's where I got these from - Linky. The seller is in Bulgaria though, so they've taken about 10 days to arrive. Prefer these to the full lense ones though (and they're cheaper (y))
Hey, nice looking 5 door ;) Have you got pictures of the fog lights fitted? I bought them too but haven't had the chance to sort them yet. Were they hard to fit / wire? Thanks!

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back