General Which Options?

Currently reading:
General Which Options?

Get the leather,

You sit in it everytime you drive the car, so straight away you're getting more use out of it than other options. looks good and feels good. Other people seem to find it impressive aswell, interior is very important to me!

Get the leather,

You sit in it everytime you drive the car, so straight away you're getting more use out of it than other options. looks good and feels good. Other people seem to find it impressive aswell, interior is very important to me!

how many cars are there that the leather option costs only £600..:confused: 2 pair of shoes in my wardrobe cost more :D what that tells me is it ain't the best of quality.i know it looks good in the photos but how will it look and wear in say 2yrs time..(n) .as said by mike 328 all these options wont matter much when you go to trade it in only in a private sale it might be a little more sought after.back to the leather the interior is shiny and black enough.i think the leather seats after good use would just make it look worse.the leather option in the abarth looks a lot better red stitching everywhere and looks more expensive....(y)

dont take it personally all you leather fetish guys.........:D :D

Well it will wear as much as your funny dots will!

Admittedly it isn't the best quality leather in the world but imo is alot better looking than the cloth, and as far as wear goes I look after my car very well despite the mieage I do.

Leather is best, I often pull up my shirt when driving it feels good

Admittedly it isn't the best quality leather in the world but imo is alot better looking than the cloth, and as far as wear goes I look after my car very well despite the mieage I do.

Sorry mate but the GP leather is one of the worst looking out of ANY cars on the UK market. It is shiney, cheap & nasty & IMHO looks downright downmarket to the cloth trim. It's almost comparib;e to the horrible leather (With no classy stitching) used by BMW. Look at the leather embossed seats in an Alfa Romeo. Thats style & class!:)

its just constructive and realistic criticism kris.i make no pretensions about the gp in category

Good man. I'll assume that you only pull up your shirt when an attractive young lady is present? Or is it a gentleman (Leather is best) in black tight leather trousers with lomg hair & AC/DC tatooed on his biceps?:cool:

my car too is white with Skydome and Subwoofer and I love the way it looks and feels, I wish I had had cruise control too though.

The sunroof is mainly because ive not really had any cars without sunroofs and it does add light to the interior and is a cool thing to have anyway, and the sub does add a lot of depth to the music without going the whole chavvy tubthumping direction...

I couldnt have had the leather even if I had wanted it as it wasnt/isnt available with the white paint which I had to have however look at that silver piping around the edges, how well with that wear in a few years? my car has done 10k in a few months and the cloth is still good as new. The leather trimmed cars ive seen are going shiny and wrinkly at the edges.

Options on these cars are pretty cheap though as cars go so go for everything you can afford. Get a white one too, its easily the nicest colour lol and you save money on having to pay for paint!

Last edited:
Sorry mate but the GP leather is one of the worst looking out of ANY cars on the UK market. It is shiney, cheap & nasty & IMHO looks downright downmarket to the cloth trim. It's almost comparib;e to the horrible leather (With no classy stitching) used by BMW. Look at the leather embossed seats in an Alfa Romeo. Thats style & class!:)

There is a massive price difference and there arn't that many small cars where you can get leather for an option.

its just constructive and realistic criticism kris.i make no pretensions about the gp in category

me neither, the leather is ****e quality I do agree. BUT I still think it looks alot better than the cloth, not that i have a leather fetish or anything :rolleyes:

Good man. I'll assume that you only pull up your shirt when an attractive young lady is present? Or is it a gentleman (Leather is best) in black tight leather trousers with lomg hair & AC/DC tatooed on his biceps?:cool:

I pull up my shirt when on my own, or when a young lady is present.

Leather is wipe clean and doesn't hold smells (and no i'm not talking about shi*ting myself)

(y)

me neither, the leather is ****e quality I do agree. BUT I still think it looks alot better than the cloth, not that i have a leather fetish or anything :rolleyes:

I pull up my shirt when on my own, or when a young lady is present.

Leather is wipe clean and doesn't hold smells (and no i'm not talking about shi*ting myself)

(y)

I'll have to give that a go when I get mine (y). I must admit the leather is not the best but I didnt like the little grey circles on the cloth and wanted the armrest. Kind of thoought if I am buying my first new car and maybe my only new car for a good few years might as well get the options I want. Suppose it all goes back to what you want to spend your money on!

Kind of thoought if I am buying my first new car and maybe my only new car for a good few years might as well get the options I want. Suppose it all goes back to what you want to spend your money on!

Agree with that (y)

Back