Which has better lights?

Currently reading:
Which has better lights?

Which of these two cars has the better rear lights?

• Brava

Votes: 29 36.3%
  • Bravo

Votes: 51 63.8%

• Total voters
Here you go then Wimmy :)
kiss.jpg

MAN must've liked the Brava lights, they stuck them on the back of their buses

daewoo have copied the bravo's lights on the matiz aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Well both are better than Marea lights. :(

I like the way that the Bravo lights are designed into the rear of the car. They started that whole style of lights and were being copied by lots of other manufacturers before the Lexus crap came out.

Brava lights have their own individual style. I like them, but, it has to be Bravo.

WYF was THAT purple monstosity?????????????????? :confused:

love the Bravo rear lights, and you can do more with them, but the lights on my brava look cool too :D

I think its really a matter of personal taste, each to their own blah blah, but i guess cos i own a Brava I gotta go with that. It'll only get upset and break on me tomorrow otherwise......... :(

love the new emoties BTW!! (y)

I prefer Brava and Bravo lights to my Stilo, but I went for the Bravo. Gotta say I prefer the Alfa 147 lights though, I just think the bevel detail around the Alfa lights makes them look more of a feature, rather than the normal crappy light/seal/metal arrangement. The only other time I've seen lights look as though they have been made into a feature is on modded kits where the lights are frenched in, particularly common on modded Beatles seen in the 80's. Some of the supercars have made a feature of the lights, but it's probably not pertinant to mention them in this forum, even if some of them are made by Fiat subsidiaries.

Back