Which dealer around my area?

Currently reading:
Which dealer around my area?

Well im inbetween the wolverhampton dealership and T J Vickers dealership in Telford, when i buy the new motor which is the best dealership to go through? Anyone had any bad exeriences? Cheers :D

We have had 2 FIATS, a 1.2 Stilo and my 1.9 GPS and a 1.5 Suzuki Swift from TJVickers and so far so good, no complaints. Any GPS issues I had were quickly sorted. Place has had a makeover recently and is very smart and tidy.

P.S. We had good deals on all 3 cars, especially the GPS which was £9,500 2 years ago with 1500 miles on it. The Swift is a 08 facelifted new model which we got for £8,250, below the Aim For target in the motoring mags.

Try them and see what you think, there are plenty on here that have bought from TJV in Telford.

I on my 3 Fiat now brought from TJV, plus my parent have had getting on for 10cars between them from there. Always had good service. Sorted out any problems fairly quickly (except my stilo) but thats another story, Overall i'd give them 9/10. Sales manager Matthew is a good chap.

Back