which compomotive mo's??

Currently reading:
which compomotive mo's??

right, i'm going to order some compomotive mo's in 7x16" but i'm unsure which colour to get!!

do i get the satin black ones

6186Comp_MO_s_in_Satin_Black.jpg

or should i get the grey/anthracite ones?

6186Comp_MO_s_in_Dark_Grey.jpg

the thing is, i think the black ones kinda loose the detail if you know what i mean?? my thoughts were the grey straight away but now i'm unsure!!

Dunc

def black, look at my pics in punto chat, I think black works well.

Where are you getting these from?
I want these but in 17",

can u get some prices please for 16" and 17"

thanks

I'm old skool Dunc. I'd go for Grey/ Silver rather than black.

But that's because I grew up in the 80's when all the young drivers would paint their rusty steel wheels in black Smoothrite. Ever since then I always equate black wheels with Smoothrite!!!!

But it's probably me just showing my age....

Chas

Apart from my personal choice being grey/ silver, I do think that black wheels don't stand out very well on a lot of cars. You kind of lose the whole look of the wheel in black, with black tyre and set against the dark background of the inner wheel arch. All you see is black!

It's all down to personal choice I guess, and it seems that I'm in the minority anyway...!

One suggestion Dunc. Put the picture of the wheel on the red car into Photoshop or a graphic editing program. Then try changing the colour from black to grey. That way you'll be able to compare side by side and choose which colour you like best.

Chas

Back