General Where to buy parts

Currently reading:
General Where to buy parts

tobyinspain

Hi, I have a knocking from the front right suspension, Fiat garage says it is a worn out lowerarm and that I need new discs and pads, thats true. But have been quoted €200 for a new one, plus €220 for discs and pads which I've found in england for forty pounds. Trying to find the front arm and make a tidy saving but have had no luck so far. The postage is only forty pounds so why buy in spain.

Autosave in Aberdeen scotland do the front wishbone. Cost around £35. You can call them on (01224)0R(0044224) 323541 hope this helps

One thing you need to be carefull about. If getting parts car parts sent over to spain they must not be carried through france!. Copied parts are illegal in france and if found even in transit they will be conviscated and crushed!

Is that right 'dong'?
Sure is mr mod. Even recon parts are not allowed in france. Thats the reason for some auto parts takeing so long to arrive in this country when ordered as they have to be shipped round france rather than just carrying them through. It makes it difficult for the haulage industry.

who knows any other good places for cheap scudo parts? i think i'll make a folder on my pc with all the links in if anyone has any.

Back