General Where IS my heater resistor switch?

Currently reading:
General Where IS my heater resistor switch?

trigger60

Hi peeps.....ive got a fiat punto evo multiair 1.4t 16v......2011 plate.
It has a different heater than than other models...its push button type, the resistor switch apparently should be hnderneath dashboard, pass side, white plastic housing ....got plastic housing bit in view...nothing leading to it! No resistor switch that i can find...is it under the glove box? If not im stumped...cheers ian

It has a different heater than than other models...its push button type, the resistor switch apparently should be hnderneath dashboard, pass side, white plastic housing ....got plastic housing bit in view...nothing leading to it! No resistor switch that i can find...is it under the glove box? If not im stumped...cheers ian
Don't know about yours, but on many Fiats the heater fan resister is screwed to the fan motor housing to cool it, possibly with four wires. Try looking at one on eBay to see if you can recognise it.

If you have auto aircon you have an electronic motor controller
It looks like

Click on link to see other views as first pic is view from inside air housing

Mounts vertically next to fan motor

Hi Ian,

Dod you figure this out??

How grubby is the Cabin - pollen filter?

Airflow is often linked to such failures :)

Back