Where can I get cow print seat covers from?

Currently reading:
Where can I get cow print seat covers from?

I bet there's loads over on t'Bay :)

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Call these people there not a massive distance away and have a shop. there ebay item is this one. Ebay Item

There contact number is 01204 710230 there in Bolton which is about 100 miles away via the motorway but should be easier going via the A6 through the peak district.

As an aulternative they may post one out to you if you pay them with a debit card.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Falcon_II said:
Call these people there not a massive distance away and have a shop. there ebay item is this one. Ebay Item

There contact number is 01204 710230 there in Bolton which is about 100 miles away via the motorway but should be easier going via the A6 through the peak district.

As an aulternative they may post one out to you if you pay them with a debit card.

God I thought you had lost it when I saw your name up on this thread Dan :D wonder what they would look like on the stilo though :chin:

Like this?

interior.jpg

Morten.

Back