Technical where are my relays

Currently reading:
Technical where are my relays

Hellcat said:
Also if young/flexible try sitting on the seat with your legs up in the air and your head hanging down with the pedals... :D
don't want to know about your sex life;)

Hellcat said:
Also if young/flexible try sitting on the seat with your legs up in the air and your head hanging down with the pedals... :D

Oh that position is just too easy... 2 stars of difficulty max I'd say :D

Bunny said:
Oh that position is just too easy... 2 stars of difficulty max I'd say :D
thanks for your help. at my age you dont want to be even thinking about sex let alone hanging upside down in a tipo lol:D

Have you got a Haynes manual? Get a mat and kneel by the drivers side of the car - door open. Reach under the dash on the opposite side of the steering wheel to the bonnet release catch. Keep going back until you feel a metal handle. Pull that and a panel (approx 5 inch x 9 inch) will swing down. This holds all the fuses and relays.

Hellcat said:
Have you got a Haynes manual? Get a mat and kneel by the drivers side of the car - door open. Reach under the dash on the opposite side of the steering wheel to the bonnet release catch. Keep going back until you feel a metal handle. Pull that and a panel (approx 5 inch x 9 inch) will swing down. This holds all the fuses and relays.

sorted.

Back