General wheels

Currently reading:
General wheels

panda-nut

i have a fiat panda 4x4 that i use for offroading im after some 15" wheels so i can put some offroad tyres on her what outher wheels will fit it any info will be great thanks:)

i use it on 4x4 trials i have mud and snow on it now but i would like something a bit more offroad more grip and everything i look at is in 15"

i know mate im gonig to give it ago with the 15s if i can find some bit of a experiment with it been an offroader i might be able to modify the arches if not ill just have to sell the tyres so if any body know what 15s will fit could they let me know thanks

Last edited:
I only know of one Panda with 15's (sorry I can't remember thier username), they are Fiat barcetta steelies with 195/45s I believe. He had to roll the arches to get these to fit.

I run 14's with 185/55s that don't rub, however wheel offset is critical to get the right clearance and different tyre makes can even make a difference (side wall bulge).

In thoery any front wheel drive Fiat/Lancia/Alfa 4 bolt wheel should be ok but no wider than 6 inch max (5 - 5 1/2 is best) and a seletion of spacers to get optimium offset/clearance.

I think you will stuggle with the large profile of an offroad 15inch tyre on the Panda ( a 185/60/14 is about the max hieght on a 14 for comparision )

best of luck Damon

thanks for the info i might have to go for 14s ive got some 15"tyres that i could try on 15 wheels just as an experimant but i agree 15s might be pushing it a bit far just thought it was worth a go as the tyres i have got r the ones i will be using all info is great thanks

Back