General Wheels brought will they fit

Currently reading:
General Wheels brought will they fit

Is there a way round this multiple wheels are size six holes my wheels are6.5 and dont quite line up will spacers work

New wheels in side holes say 6.5j x 15h2 and don't no about multipla it just says 6 the nuts don't seem to line up when u screw them in

6.5j is the width of the rim
nuts lining up is called pcd. not every car has the same pcd
off set is distance fron center of rin to hub face

pcd.jpg

Ok so if I buy a set of alloys for my multipla what numbers am I looking out for I thought it was just done by tyre size at least can shift em though they fit fiat vans and puntos gonna list em in punto room thanks for advice can Amy one recommend alloy sizes for fiat multipla 1.6 2000 model

lot of people don't realise but the hub size (centre hole) is very important as it this part that carries the weight of the car. the bolts/nuts only hold the wheel to the hub. if the centre hole is too big on the wheel the wheel studs/bolts will carry the weight and will eventually fail

The holes ain't to big the hub it's self is I think I can only do the 2 top bolts up and bottom ones are half covering the holes I'm trying to flog em now as they won't fit thanks for all ur help every one

A new punto was reading it on google from fiat forums 195/50/15 alloy wheels that's the thread

Do things actually sell on f.f as I tried this many of times and not succeeded

Back