Technical Wheel Bolt Size

Currently reading:
Technical Wheel Bolt Size

just be careful. a mate of mine used cheap bolts on a reno causing the hub to have all of the threads stripped.. his front pass side wheel came off doing near 70 on a dual carriageway. the damage caused to the car was quite bad.

if you are looking for shiny bolts, i would just get the little plastic chrome looking bolt covers. they looked awesome on my brothers swift.

if you are looking for longer bolts.. get them from another fiat with alloy wheels you know they will fit then >_<

The bolts you've linked to there are designed for alloys. They will work fine but that big shoulder is designed for the much more recessed seats on thick alloy rims and might look a bit odd on the steels (though I suppose in the original wheel trims you might get away with it)

The bolts you've linked to there are designed for alloys. They will work fine but that big shoulder is designed for the much more recessed seats on thick alloy rims and might look a bit odd on the steels (though I suppose in the original wheel trims you might get away with it)

Are they not going to crush the OE wheel trim as the contact surface will be greater? Just a thought

just be careful. a mate of mine used cheap bolts on a reno causing the hub to have all of the threads stripped.. his front pass side wheel came off doing near 70 on a dual carriageway. the damage caused to the car was quite bad.

if you are looking for shiny bolts, i would just get the little plastic chrome looking bolt covers. they looked awesome on my brothers swift.

if you are looking for longer bolts.. get them from another fiat with alloy wheels you know they will fit then >_<

No not shiney just new, they are for the ST, awful caps will not be allowed anywhere near Serge! :rolleyes:

As far as I can tell thats why they have different seat types.

Are they not going to crush the OE wheel trim as the contact surface will be greater? Just a thought

I will double check them when they turn up, if they are not the same as the original then they will go back.

Back