General What’s this

Currently reading:
General What’s this

peterhuggin1964

Hi all looking to get this part it keeps blowing the Speedo when connected not sure what it is two order one many thanks

Attachments

• 51B180FC-F0A5-4A97-85E0-8825F708D060.jpeg
    51B180FC-F0A5-4A97-85E0-8825F708D060.jpeg
    630.3 KB · Views: 56
Is this some kind of guessing game? No details of engine included! The welcome letter at the top of the Ducato page, requests that you givve appropriate details.

Is the fuse that blows F11? If yes, then given that the mystery device has two terminal pins on the connector, there is a good chance that it is the oil vapour heater.

Is this some kind of guessing game? No details of engine included! The welcome letter at the top of the Ducato page, requests that you givve appropriate details.

Is the fuse that blows F11? If yes, then given that the mystery device has two terminal pins on the connector, there is a good chance that it is the oil vapour heater.
Hi it’s a 2005 2litre engine a lunar champ

Hi it’s a 2005 2litre engine a lunar champ
Blow by gases from the camshaft cover pass through an oil vapour separator. Separated oil is drained back to the sump. Remaining vapour is connected into the air filter outlet via a non return valve. See attached file extract from eLearn. To prevent the water vapour in these gases forming ice crystals, which could damage the mass air flow meter, the vapour is heated. In UK, except for extreme winter temperatures, heating not needed, so OK to run with heater disconnected.

Attachments

• 2.0jtd Blow By System.pdf
    205.4 KB · Views: 74
That’s great thank you so much could you tell me what to order if I wanted to buy one . Do I order a breather pipe with sensor or the sensor can’t find part again thanks

That’s great thank you so much could you tell me what to order if I wanted to buy one . Do I order a breather pipe with sensor or the sensor can’t find part again thanks
Peter,

It is a heater , not a sensor. You would need to order an "oil vapour heater fot Fiat 2.0jtd".

If you feel the need to buy a replacement, Coastal Motorhomes is frequntly recommended for spares. I have used them myself for other items.

However please see earlier post on other thread that you have posted on. It confirms what I suggested.

Please note it is not good forum etiquette to post about the same item on multiple threads. It wastes time and causes confusion for future readers.

Peter,

It is a heater , not a sensor. You would need to order an "oil vapour heater fot Fiat 2.0jtd".

If you feel the need to buy a replacement, Coastal Motorhomes is frequntly recommended for spares. I have used them myself for other items.

However please see earlier post on other thread that you have posted on. It confirms what I suggested.

Please note it is not good forum etiquette to post about the same item on multiple threads. It wastes time and causes confusion for future readers.
Sorry

OK not to worry. Leave it unplugged for now, and get other items working. If you decide to replace please post price to help others.
As an illustration of where fuse F11 is and what it supplies, I am attaching my own diagram of engine bay fusebox. Relates to my 2.8jtd but very similar.

Alan

Attachments

• Fusebox B001 Engine Bay.pdf
    191.2 KB · Views: 55
Back