Technical Whats this thing in the engine bay?

Currently reading:
Technical Whats this thing in the engine bay?

I need to replace the little black plastic connector block that is clipped onto the top left hand side of the rea of the radiator in the engine bay if your looking from the front of the car. Its the part that has the little vacum pipes from the air intake/turbo area connected into it on the T-jet engine.

Thanks

Rich (y)

I need to replace the little black plastic connector block that is clipped onto the top left hand side of the rea of the radiator in the engine bay if your looking from the front of the car. Its the part that has the little vacum pipes from the air intake/turbo area connected into it on the T-jet engine.

Thanks

Rich (y)
thats just the electronic boost valve, how come you need to replace it? the clip broke off mine so i've just cable-tied it up to stop it swinging about

thats just the electronic boost valve, how come you need to replace it? the clip broke off mine so i've just cable-tied it up to stop it swinging about

Because i have been having boost problems recently, and after a local mechanic fiddled around with it the problem suddenly went away. Mine also is cable tied on so i am going to replace it before it plays up again

Back