Whats made you Smile today

saw said:
600 fullly comp?
Yep fuly comp £631.82 fully comp on the GP

Mrcento said:
andi's 600 on a bog standard Grande?

jeezo, i'm £516 for the cinq, all mods declared

How long you been driving though Mark?
I've only been driving since Jan 08, but had 3 claims on insurance, July 08, Feb 09 & Sep 09, so you can sort of see how it's expencive.

Sei was £555.80 fully comp, but went up by £76.02 when I transfered the insurance onto the GP.
Aviva who gave me the 7day cover note qouted me over £2k for a policy.

Andi_F said:
Yep fuly comp £631.82 fully comp on the GP

How long you been driving though Mark?
I've only been driving since Jan 08, but had 3 claims on insurance, July 08, Feb 09 & Sep 09, so you can sort of see how it's expencive.

Sei was £555.80 fully comp, but went up by £76.02 when I transfered the insurance onto the GP.
Aviva who gave me the 7day cover note qouted me over £2k for a policy.

i passed my test august 2007, so not a great deal longer, also had one claim in that time, im also a few years younger than you and park my car on the street, a car with a list of mods declared well into double figures, not much in the way of securtity equipment and zero safety gadgets, a panda 100hp for me to insure woulld be under £400 fully comp

think your definitely getting charged too much mate, get a few quotes from other insurers

Went thorugh Admiral as that was the cheapest.

Passed test in Sep 07 did Pass Pluss.
First car was £900 for insurance, car cost £1k V Reg Saxo- written off (1st claim)
£800ish for 2004 Panda- 2 claims- written off
£700ish for 2003 Sei, then down to £555.80 with 1yrs NCB mod declared, claims declared, parked in road at night, works carpark during the day, & mum as named driver. Sold the Sei as it was costing me more than I paid for it to constantly reapir it....

2 of the claims were RTA'a (1st & 3rd) other was claim aginst me ****

Should go down when the insurance is renwed next Feb as over 25.
Am I right in thinking your no employed Mark?

as off a couple of months ago, no, unemployed is one of the most expensive stauses for insurance aswell, along with Student then things like journalist are marginally worse etc

Andi_F said:
Still doen't get how your insurance is so low...esp since how 'lovely' your bit of Dundee is....

my area is ok, it just happens to be stuck in between two areas of the city that are twinned with baghdad and the gaza strip :laugh:

Andi_F said:
Yeah.. don't know how...
Kept waking up in the night to check on the Punto, tried to park as near to the window of the travelodeg as I could, problem was my window looked onto the back of Littlechef.

man, seriously, where you were parked at travelodge is about as dangerous as a feather, one side was the kingsway the other was camperdown country park, you were more likely to have found a girl guide in the car park than a bunch of hoodlums :laugh:

Got My BON JOVI Tickets, heading to Edinburgh in a couple of hours......am a happy man today.....woohoo

Back