Currently reading:
Bravo whats it called ?

whats this part called ?
its off a fiat bravo 2008
any help would be great
thanks

Last edited:

Looks like Heat Exchanger intake pipe - see image on the link above

I think he is asking about the turbo vacuum actuator ,the blue hose is hanging lose and should not be.

Last edited:
Hi
yes i agree with you as there is an engine light fault code P0238 which is is a TURBO SUPER BOOST SENSOR CIRCUIT HIGH INPUT
As you say the turbo vacuum actuator is not connected it seems very likely that the fault code is due to the turbo actuator not being connected
would it be best to buy a new one & replace ? What do you suggest ?
As always you are correct in everything that you say i can't thank you enough for your quick & correct reply & suggestions
ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU

Hi
yes i agree with you as there is an engine light fault code P0238 which is is a TURBO SUPER BOOST SENSOR CIRCUIT HIGH INPUT
As you say the turbo vacuum actuator is not connected it seems very likely that the fault code is due to the turbo actuator not being connected
would it be best to buy a new one & replace ? What do you suggest ?
As always you are correct in everything that you say i can't thank you enough for your quick & correct reply & suggestions
ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU
You are welcome.

I would first clean out the pipe the blue hose connects too , then connect the blue actuator hose, clear the code and see if it returns.

Good luck

Jack

Back