General What's is name of this part - Part of front shock assembly

Currently reading:
General What's is name of this part - Part of front shock assembly

Yes they are ok got for it ;)
Have to say for anyone who is skeptical they should not be. A great company I spoke with them on fb messenger and they were great. When I placed my order I left a note saying can they cpfirm on fb for me that they received order and they did and then arrived about 2 days of paying so instead of £152 paid about £130. Very polite would use again.

Yup, they're the ones. If your top mounts are not new I'd change them at the same time as they are fairly cheap and have to come off anyway.
Your fiat dealer is even more expensive than Arnold Clark!
Hey Ben just dropping you a thanks for the help with my shocks and all the info I have attached a picture of them below and plan to install next week. Just for yourself I used a website someone else suggested called Sportiva squadra in Italy and they are very good and came quick if your ever go for parts. The rear springs seem to have this plastic tubing on them do you know if they are supposed to be installed with them on? 20180711_122659.jpeg

The plastic is to stop noise other coils contact each other. Is that the pro kit? Thought pro kit springs were black?.

Cheers

Ben
Thanks Ben. They should plastic be orientated a specific way I. E top or bottom. Well I think they are my invoice says they pro kit. but I'm gna message eibach and the company squadra sportiva again and see what they say. Also whilst I have you. I am thinking about changing my top strut mounts. Seen some on ebay and both say are compatible but one is £10.00 but looks more premium due to metal fixings, would you say it's worth while the upgrade? £29.99 to £39.99

Thanks any advice appreciated [emoji1] 20180921_111640~2.jpegScreenshot_2018-09-21-10-59-14.jpegScreenshot_2018-09-21-10-59-32.jpeg

Pretty sure the fronts only fit properly one way up. They won't seat the other way. My mounts are all plastic, been ok so far, think they were Febi or may have been genuine. Can't remember which went on which car but never buy the cheapest you can find.

Cheers

Ben

Pretty sure the fronts only fit properly one way up. They won't seat the other way. My mounts are all plastic, been ok so far, think they were Febi or may have been genuine. Can't remember which went on which car but never buy the cheapest you can find.

Cheers

Ben
Cheers mate. Yeah I've seen a couple genuine parts and also looked at that febi brand u mentioned. Do you buy your parts like febi, eibach via ebay or do u go straight to the company say on their own website

That part on the top under the rusty looking nut is this

http://www.vauxhallsuperstore.co.uk/product/Stop_55701796

Not seen it from aftermarket Fiat supplier and genuine they are about £15 each. You may not need it be the rubber on both my cars was starting to perish..

Cheers

Ben
Hey Ben mate

Was wondering if you knew where you can get securing nuts for shock suspension. I.e the top mounts securing nut and also the securing nut that holds the suspension to engine bay that you can see when you lift bonnet up? (See pic). Looking to buy all fiddly parts as I know my luck will result in breakage or rounding lolScreenshot_2018-10-08-11-02-42.jpeg

Back