General What lowering springs????

Currently reading:
General What lowering springs????

Cant offer an opinion on the others but i have Eibach Sportlines with standard shocks on mine.

They sharpen the handling quite a bit, no body roll but very harsh ride which can get unsettled over rough tarmac.

They lower the car just right visually IMO but i dont like slammed cars anyway

I agree with middo85 as I also have the eibach sportlines, they offer a nice drop but allow for normal everyday driving (apart from when there's a full car then you have to be aware of speed bumps).

I find the ride to be quite good for lowering springs on standard shocks, you won't even notice the difference after a few days of driving to be honest.

I can only imagine that the h&r springs would have a harsher ride on standard shocks as they lower by 50mm; alternatively you could get the h&r kit which matches their shocks to the springs which I've heard to be very good (but it comes with a cost!).

For just over £100 you can't go wrong with eibachs, which is probably why they're the majority choice on this forum.

I opted for the Vogtland Springs... 35mm drop all round, a lot of eibach sportlines here I know and I have read great stuff about the Sportlines and vogtland..... Opted to be different so I can give a review on how they drive, I have used Sportlines on two previous Renault clios I owned so I know all about them

Back