General What is all about this bad Press?? Collected the New Fiat Today

Currently reading:
General What is all about this bad Press?? Collected the New Fiat Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry, i should have been more clear it is factored in, but it still doesn't match up to the real world

You are a buffoon. The suspension issues with the 500 are well documented, ditto with the Panda.

If i wasn't talking to an ass i would be offended but as seems the norm,your not after finding out the why's of problems just looking cool and intelligent and when that fails you throw insults no doubt all due to your lack of intellect. your actually the reason why so many forums are full of mis information you make your mind up on things with out asking why!

And i can assume you have no experience of suspension and suspension set up too,so in your world
its crap suspension you don't know why they break nor will ever know! nice one!

Last edited:
Huh? What the hell are you gibbering on about? The top mounts fail, that is a fact, the top bushes on the rear dampers fail, this is a fact. The bushes fail on the rear because there's a void in the bush which allows movement and then the metal sleeve in the bush separates from the bush over time and causes movement which means it fails the mot.

i don't know the mechanics of the issue with the top mounts as I've never been able to inspect a faulty top mount.

personally i think you're the reason the banking system in the uk failed and you also had a part in the phone hacking scandal which resulted in the Leveson inquiry. This is no doubt due to the fact that you've got explosive diarrhea.

the parts fail because they're poorly designed/specced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back