What colour for tappet cover????????

Currently reading:
What colour for tappet cover????????

Well I want to make it black, but plz give me your opinion on what other colours would look cool, my car is red.:idea:

Attachments

• Photo-0124.jpg
    Photo-0124.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 41
how did you do the detailing hellcat?

i've tried a few methods, and all went badly. the worst was painting it all one colour, then resting it face down in a thin layer of paint to get the bits that stick out. it was a mess. painting the little bits by hand is also too hard for someone as clumsy as me. i tried masking bits off with tape but its too fiddly and left a nasty rough edge where the tape was pulled up. so i gave up.

how did you do the detailing hellcat?

i've tried a few methods, and all went badly. the worst was painting it all one colour, then resting it face down in a thin layer of paint to get the bits that stick out. it was a mess. painting the little bits by hand is also too hard for someone as clumsy as me. i tried masking bits off with tape but its too fiddly and left a nasty rough edge where the tape was pulled up. so i gave up.

Patience, go down to your local warhammer shop, geeks are good for something, i have a mate who's amazing at fine detail due to warhammer.. lol (y)

Back