Styling What color on my uno turbo?

Currently reading:
Styling What color on my uno turbo?

puttekula said:
Hmmm... Not my style.... :(

buy me a set then :D :p lol

they only really suit german manufacturers cars. i think it best to keep them simple, say 5spokes, over complicating the uno is a bad idea and in my opinion is easily done, wild ideas are fun but in the end simple and subtle are the way to go about it i think.

charlie

What do you think about this one?
F-569_big.jpg

Looks rather nice i think! :yum:

puttekula said:
Yeah, still going for orange! :rolleyes:

:cool:

i think if you get those alloys you posted a ic of ( ^^ up there somewhere) then you should get them in anthracite, cause black would look a bit...ermm.... wrong (?) not sure if that the right word but you know what i mean, so try get them in anthracite (y)

charlie

anthracite=silverish ?

They are only avaible in that color. I think the darker part is "dark grey metallic"-isch. The store thats selling them is nearby so i will go there and take a look at them.

I found a orange that i like....

Anyone who could use photoshop or similar to "paste" that on to one of the pictures i my gallery?

Attachments

• orange_saab_small.JPG
    orange_saab_small.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 12
WOW, Frosty you're a natural!!! :eek: :eek: (y) (y)
Looks great!!

Mine will not be that "extreme", i will start with the original look first with halfcolorcoded or maybe fullcolorcoded bumpers.

Could you pm me how to do that in photoshop?

Thanks for a job well done!!! :yum:

Last edited:
Hi all!
I am digging the web to find a way to try different colors on my UT. The link below gives a good tutorial on changing colors with Photoshop:

http://www.good-tutorials.com/track/10467

I haven't tried it myself yet. When i have a succesful Photoshop file, i will post it here. I am also about to decide what my cars new color will be.

Dunno wazzup here.
The only color to be chosen for UT is, of course, Rosso Corsa or Nero Corsa.
Any other shade is only bodgering/shavveing the car.
Howgh.

Great, thanks for the URL! (y)

e_cag said:
Hi all!
I am digging the web to find a way to try different colors on my UT. The link below gives a good tutorial on changing colors with Photoshop:

http://www.good-tutorials.com/track/10467

I haven't tried it myself yet. When i have a succesful Photoshop file, i will post it here. I am also about to decide what my cars new color will be.

Hi,
After toying for some, i have done some better looking photoshop file. Sadly, i can not obtain some metallic effect. You can try different colors with some help from the tutorial mentioned above. I don't remember from which source i downloaded the original photo, so hope the owner forgives me. Since the psd file is larger than permitted, i am sending it to your e-mail adress (tomorrow, hopefully). Cheers,

Emin

Last edited:
Back