Posted by scoop987
Eglinton Park
Sunday, July 14, 2013 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, July 14, 2013 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Right guys and gals, Been in contact with autoscots chairman about this event. The pictures from last year I've seen, it looks like a great day out for the whole family, not just car and motorbike enthusiasts. The show is made up with various different marque clubs with Vintage, sports, and exotic cars, trucks, motorcycles. Also, with food stands, a fun fair for the kids, trade stands and plenty of other car daft folk to mix and muddle with, it should make for a great day out.

One this I must say though, the event is not just for us enthusiasts, its an event with a very good cause at heart with profits going to CLIC Sargent. A charity devoted to helping and caring for children that suffer from cancer. Being a father myself, I can't even imagine the pain that it would cause to hear the words "Your son has cancer." How would that feel for you to hear them say those 4 words?

So just for those kids that suffer from cancer, and to help them overcome the struggle cancer can cause, not just to the child, but the whole family, lets come together and support them!

Not sure what to expect to see this year but I can imagine that it will be bigger and better than last year with the show being in its 4th year!

There will be a live gig from the band "All She Knows". Check the video below to see what they are like:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0TYDENE_GU&feature=youtu.be

Convoy information is here

Admissions
Show Cars: £3/Car
Adult: £4
Concession: £2
Children: £Free

Attendees
Definite:
1) Scoop_987 (Lewis) [FS/FF/A]
2) Martyn (Martyn) [FS/FF]
3) Harper (Katie) [FS/FF]
4) Abarth500c (Adriano) [FS/A]
5) Skippii (Janet) [A]
6) The Yorkshire Trucker (Phil) [FF]
7) thefamoushoops [A]
8) Andi_F (Andi)
9) Nibor (Robin) [A]
10) Mouzer [FS]
11) MarcH [FS]
12) Mike (msb89) [FS]
13) m5haw [FS]

Maybe:
1) ...

Show Cars
Polled over at FiatScotland: ShowCar Poll

BBQ and gazebo are allowed on sight, and with the inculsion of our killie meet the day before, Its looking like a great weekend. But its all down to the weather to make it a great, rather than a good, weekend.

As for the killie meet, we are planning to go for a meal at somewhere like frankies and bennies then going for bowling. Who's in?

I was dog walking at 'Eggy' so dropped in for half an hour, was some nice cars & looked quite busy. Sun was shining for a change also:)

You should have stopped by the FS gazebo and introduced yourself - although you would have been running the risk of me trying to steal your dog so perhaps it was better you didn't :eek::D

It was a great day out and we're going again next year hopefully with some more people from FF too

You should have stopped by the FS gazebo and introduced yourself - although you would have been running the risk of me trying to steal your dog so perhaps it was better you didn't :eek::D

It was a great day out and we're going again next year hopefully with some more people from FF too

Didn't see gazebo but there was a few Fiats leaving as I wandered in...there was a red GP there....yours? Dog would never leave my side.

Didn't see gazebo but there was a few Fiats leaving as I wandered in...there was a red GP there....yours? Dog would never leave my side.

If it was after 3.30 we would have packed up as it was quite hot and we'd been out in the sun since 9 am. Felt a bit bad about leaving early but it was a 4 hour trip back home

Chances are the red GP was mine especially if it was parked beside or following a red leon rep-mobile out of the show. We hid the non-fiat behind the gazebo for the stand :D

Back