General Welcome to our American users!

Currently reading:
General Welcome to our American users!

Being the exclusive American (North, South, and Central) distributor of Borrani rims, I would like to thank the originator of this forum. I really really look forward to interacting with you all on here. On a side note, has anyone tried our rims yet on your Fiat? The S-Rays are getting some rave reviews from Firat 500 drivers.

Hey ....just brought my Sport 500 home a week ago and I already have put 1250 miles on it. Thinking about putting decals on roof and hood......eBay has decals and I can get it applied locally. This baby really holds the road. Traveled the Florida Turnpike to get home...cruised at 70 all the way.

Have enjoyed hearing from other owners here and abroad.

Podo57

Hey ....just brought my Sport 500 home a week ago and I already have put 1250 miles on it. Thinking about putting decals on roof and hood......eBay has decals and I can get it applied locally. This baby really holds the road. Traveled the Florida Turnpike to get home...cruised at 70 all the way.

Have enjoyed hearing from other owners here and abroad.

Podo57
1250 miles in a week! You must really love that car, or have a terribly long commute into work! :)

Welcome to the site!

I don't know how far you can get with a Jap Guitar, but $37 worth of gas in a Fiat 500 might get you from one end of Texas to the other.

Uh-oh, you're unlucky to have hooked a Texan into replying to this! :)

You can go in TWO different directions in Texas for 842 miles.

From Houston to El Paso is within 20 miles of Houston to Atlanta, GA!

From Houston to El Paso is within 20 miles of Houston to St. Louis!

El Paso is closer to Los Angeles than it is to Houston!

Traveling on I-10 across Texas you recite:
"The sun is riz, the sun is set…
.. and here I is in Texas yet!"

I bought my Lounge about three weeks ago (early May, 2012) at Fiat of McKinney (TX.. north side of Dallas.) Man, I love this car!

Sorry, I am not much help to the new owners. Here is mine in California.
ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1462147599.574399.jpgImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1462147617.504126.jpg

I bought a 2012 Bianco Pop a couple of months ago. I'm in Murray, Utah :)

Back