Weekly poll: How much time do you spend cleaning your car?

Currently reading:
Weekly poll: How much time do you spend cleaning your car?

How long do you spend cleaning your car every week?

• >5 hours - Meguiars etc know my name

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to resurrect the weekly poll.

As we're now into the long summer nights and hopefully better weather I thought we'd start by finding out how much time you all spend cleaning your cars each week. Do you have a vast collection of cleaning products and spend hours polishing and waxing in your spare time or are you a once over good enough type person?

It's just for fun folks and no judgement involved - thankfully for me at least :D

with the van, the rain does a lovely job, literally :)

car, sits on the drive, so never overly gets dirty in the first place, but a quick once over keeps it in order usually :)

If its particularly mucky, i pay a company to come valet it for me mwhaha...

Polo is getting bathed about twice a week now the nicer weather is here and it's done in about an hour. X takes at least 2hrs so gets about once a fortnight as Gill has it away at work on a night.

"my car is for driving, not for cleaning"

And often used phrase of mine when people point out the dirt :laugh:

In the weather we have now though, i wash it once every couple of weeks and spend about an hour and a half doing so.

I'm proud to say I was able to vote I wash the car between 0 and 1 hours per week.

Ok so most weeks it doesn't get washed but just occasionally I spend 30 minutes removing mud so that counts :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back