Off Topic Waterloo Rd Graffiti Tunnel Photos :D!

Currently reading:
Off Topic Waterloo Rd Graffiti Tunnel Photos :D!

Tom 91

Heres a few photo of my T-Jet and my mates Corsa Vxr Racing and Fiesta Celebration Zetec-ST Conversion in the Waterloo Rd Graffiti Tunnel :D, awesome place to take photos but its a shame i didnt have a good camera with me (iphone quality)....

IMG_0439.jpg

IMG_0438.jpg

IMG_0437.jpg

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0441.jpg

IMG_0442.jpg

IMG_0443.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

IMG_0450.jpg

IMG_0449.jpg

IMG_0448.jpg

IMG_0445.jpg

IMG_0446.jpg

Graffiti's nothing to do with me + the graffiti changes weekly :D!

Yeah the Vxr is nice, strangely not as fast as i thought they were though haha!

you should outline the front top grill in red like the golf/polo gti to match the red mirrors and brakes, only seen it done once and it looks mint on a black GPS

i havent thought of that before but when i get the top grill sprayed i might see if i can get it done at the same time :), i have got to get my rear tints done and i was thinking about a carbon wrapped roof :)...??

I have heard that about astras and seen it before as well, i was behind a 300bhp astra vxr and he booted and i dont think he was concentrating properly and he nearly ended up on the sidewalk haha!

I have heard that about astras and seen it before as well, i was behind a 300bhp astra vxr and he booted and i dont think he was concentrating properly and he nearly ended up on the sidewalk haha!
Lad I know had one and remapped it to around the 300 mark as well, was very jumpy at the rear end but once in a straight line it went like a train, struggled to get 24mpg though!

on a similar note do you remember when Jeremy Clarkson reviewed the Vectra Vxr 'worst chassis in the world' and 'understeer' comes up pretty often :eek: more of a drag car than a sports car tbh

Jemery said he would go past jupiters moons to not drive the vectra haha!

i cant see any thugs trying to steal the wheels in these photos. did you have security baseball bats for the photo session;)

Just got to have your Whits about you when your there haha!

I dont understand how people say they torque steer. What are you doing, letting go of the wheel?

How? Have you been in a car that's engine is tuned way beyond the chassis's capabilties.

Yes hundreds, but a standard corsa and Astra vxr are hardly a handful. Which is what were the cars in question on the first page.

Back