waterfront - yellow 2b

Currently reading:
waterfront - yellow 2b

Someone flashed their lights at me today while heading onto the BHS car park in Merry Hill, yellow 2b

Anyone here ??????

haha tar i saw the famous nige then too haha

ye thnx bud i love it.nice 2b too.red was a tempting color for me before i bought mine but i had a red uno before so i wanted a change.but red 2b looks mint.espesh with the red rear lights blending in. ye im in the merry hill area alot cos i work there,id just finished work. next time i expect a flash of the lights back :D ok bud? . p.s ive noticed that when i put a post on ere saying ive spotted somebody nobody replies. i was going to post a comment saying id spotted a red 2b (you) but i thought "na probly nobody on here" and u are haha.typical. nice car by theway

haha tar i saw the famous nige then too haha

ye thnx bud i love it.nice 2b too.red was a tempting color for me before i bought mine but i had a red uno before so i wanted a change.but red 2b looks mint.espesh with the red rear lights blending in. ye im in the merry hill area alot cos i work there,id just finished work. next time i expect a flash of the lights back :D ok bud? . p.s ive noticed that when i put a post on ere saying ive spotted somebody nobody replies. i was going to post a comment saying id spotted a red 2b (you) but i thought "na probly nobody on here" and u are haha.typical. nice car by theway

Yeah I was gonna get a yellow one but a red one just seemed more tempting at the time :).

My car is disgusting lately though (n), I plan to resolve that by tommorow afternoon after a full interior/exterior job so the car will be like new.

I might start flashing my lights at a yellow 2b now to see if its you, I should really get a Fiat Forum sticker aswell so I stand out although with the stupid Arnold Clark yellow stickers I already do :(.

hhaa haa nice 1 bud. ye im going to get sum ff stickers on mine too when i can be arsed.

im chuffed i aint got an arnold clark sticker on mine.ive got a brindley one.every fiat i seem to see has a dam arnold clark sticker on them. yep flash your lights lol.

ive always wanted a yellow one and red was a close 2nd choice. thign with yellow is it took me about a year and a half to find one in broom yellow which was local.every1 i seem too find was too far too travel.

Last edited:
italian style number plates?wht are they like?

Like this:
DSC_5374.jpg

I reckon it looks alright, the only problem is they are illegal :(.

Back