Technical Water leaking on passenger side (no sunroof)

Currently reading:
Technical Water leaking on passenger side (no sunroof)

FiatBravoUser

I have 2012 fiat bravo 1.6 and the passenger side is always wet after raining. I checked the drainage where the wipers are but they seem to work fine.

Had the same problem on a 2014 Bravo (1.6 mjt as well). For me, the culprit was the windscreen, replaced at some point before I bought the car witht a Pilkington that was not fitted correctly (quite significant leaks during heavy rain and even wind noise at higway speeds with strong headwind). Replaced it at the dealership with the OE part and not a drop of water since then (nor wind noise no matter speed and wind direction).

Had the same problem on a 2014 Bravo (1.6 mjt as well). For me, the culprit was the windscreen, replaced at some point before I bought the car witht a Pilkington that was not fitted correctly (quite significant leaks during heavy rain and even wind noise at higway speeds with strong headwind). Replaced it at the dealership with the OE part and not a drop of water since then (nor wind noise no matter speed and wind direction).
That might be the issue , thank you!!

Back