Ducato Warranty

Currently reading:
Ducato Warranty

SPROZMUSIC

Can anybody help me please.

I bought a campervan in UK, brand new, 01/09/11. It is supposed to have a three year warranty. I'm broken down in Spain and Fiat Spain are refusing to honour the warranty.

I'm looking at a bill for 1100 euros and I haven't got the money. I have done nothing to the vehicle myself. The only work done to the vehicle is by Fiat main dealers.

Should I borrow the money, and try to get reimbursed, or should I abandon the vehicle and go home and then sue?

Can anybody help me please.

I bought a campervan in UK, brand new, 01/09/11. It is supposed to have a three year warranty. I'm broken down in Spain and Fiat Spain are refusing to honour the warranty.

I'm looking at a bill for 1100 euros and I haven't got the money. I have done nothing to the vehicle myself. The only work done to the vehicle is by Fiat main dealers.

Should I borrow the money, and try to get reimbursed, or should I abandon the vehicle and go home and then sue?

Need chassis number to confirm d.o.r., most campervans are imports and although may have a 60 plate reg , may be a few years old and have no warranty. Where was it purchased from ?

Whats the fault / mileage etc.

Do not post chassis number / reg on here, pm me if you want, i'll check for you.

regards

Mal

Did the supplying motorhome / camper dealer reset the warranty start date with Fiat when it was purchased? I bought a new French MH in the UK in 2009, the cab chassis was supplied to the convertor nearly 12 months previous to my buying it as a completed MH. The warranty start date was reset to the MH registration date which was 3 days prior to me taking delivery.

Back