General Wanted: 3 door boot carpet & JTD airbox lid

Currently reading:
General Wanted: 3 door boot carpet & JTD airbox lid

Wanted: JTD airbox lid

Morning all,

Does anyone with a JTD who has added a GSR, etc still have the airbox that i could buy?

Someone, plllleeeeaaaaaassssseeeee say they have, LOL :)

Last edited:
Re: Wanted: JTD airbox lid

Hello again,
someone has told me that the air boxs are the same on all models?
Can someone confirm this for me,
cheers

lol, of course they were and i might have guessed it would be you Argo.
One of the MAF retaining screws has threaded so I can't remove it without bastardising the airbox.
Thought it may be easier and cheaper to get a 2nd hand airbox and replace the bolt when i've cut it off.

mini, i may have my boot carpet for ya, but you'll have to wait till i come back from holidays and finish my audio install.

:)

Ha, well lets put it this way................ i left a car battery one with unscrewable covers for the cells in my boot. I forgot about it for a few days after which i'd driven to work and back 3 times.............. yep you've guessed it, it had fallen over and leaked all over the carpet.
After a few weeks in the shed it dried out but the small is still there although bearable now.

Re: Wanted: JTD airbox lid

cheers Dax, i tried them but they didn't reply to my email

Why not ty calling them on 01322 341422. THERE PARTS TEAM CAN BE CONTACTED BETWEEN 9.00AM - 4.00PM MONDAY TO FRIDAY OUTSIDE OF THESE HOURS A MESSAGE CAN BE LEFT AND YOUR CALL WILL BE RETURNED THE FOLLOWING DAY.

Back