Volvo C30...

Currently reading:
Volvo C30...

Ninja59

Angel:Mum of the *****
just after some general ops on what people think as its another possible if i were not to go for a grande t-jet

1.6 R Design in white,
winter pack and xenons
BLIS and power fold mirrors
keyless entry

i know it would be abit slower...than the t-jet

TIA...for your ops :) i know i might be hated for posting this....:devil:

If I wasnt a poor uni student, I would have a C30 already, albeit the T5 model ;)
I like the interior, seats are comfortable and the climate control is idiotproof in its operation.
That said, its a fwd car, and theyre arent very popular over here....
Oh yeah, its a couple of years since I actually sat in one too...

i would like the T5 but a)cannot afford the insurance,fuel or the actual cost of the car...

i'm a student...and in abit might be driving either the GP t-jet or the C30 it would appear....

i really like them, had one for a week (although it was the diesel) and it was brilliant. You have to get a R design though, and its got to be white or black if you dont want it to look crap ;)

can get some good prices on them aswell now

my brother has 1 on order.

brand new,came to just over 13k with the scrapage scheme as volvo was offering 4.500 off with the scrapage.absolute bargain.

hes orderd a 1.6 r design diesel in white. the leather seats are best seats ive sat in. cant wait til he gets it in october.

its a excellent alternative to a audi a3 or bmw 1 series or golf i think.rarer, better value for money and rarer in my oppinion.

Last edited:
Back end looks like Kermit the frog, if you can get over that rear it is a great car but agree with Stu it is a tad on the boring side

I like the look of them and unlike the Toyota Aygo's and the 107/C1 with the glass boots that look awful, the C30 doesn't look that bad with a gass boot, although apparently its not a good shape for loading anything big and boxy into as you can't physically fit it into the boot through the boot hatch.

based on having the hard cover would be going for the nco of the soft cover...make life easier got my test drive booked on the 14th...:)

just a quick update i enjoyed the test drive and am thinking that i should get one but will be waiting till next year ofc because of the facelift which i like btw i know the facelift will be divided also had a test drive of the mito and whilst being fun it wasnt quite "me." plus i found it quite small and abit to small on the roof height...

just a quick update i enjoyed the test drive and am thinking that i should get one but will be waiting till next year ofc because of the facelift which i like btw i know the facelift will be divided also had a test drive of the mito and whilst being fun it wasnt quite "me." plus i found it quite small and abit to small on the roof height...

I love the C30!It's just different!amazing..Far better than the GP I believe but the R kit..Looks kind of too much plastic and too little alloy.If I bought one and didn't have the money for the T5(which is fabulous , don't get what people mean ''boring''.It's a FWD Volvo.It's sporty , but not a 130 or an ST.I like it more than the Golf GTI) I'd also get it with the R look but add bigger rims(17' or even 18').And it would be black.Love the rear side of it too.That glass boot is lovely..

Back