Voice control

Currently reading:
Voice control

Posted in the wrong place to start with...woops...

I press the Windows button to operate the voice recog system for the media player and it takes over 10 seconds by the time I've waited for the voice to start and then to actually finish her info talk about how to use "Please make a selection or say "help" for more options". Kinda makes the convienience of the voice opertaded system null and void.

Is there anyway to change the amount of time it takes from pressing the button to when I can actually speak the command?

Cheers in advance, Richard.

Posted in the wrong place to start with...woops...

I press the Windows button to operate the voice recog system for the media player and it takes over 10 seconds by the time I've waited for the voice to start and then to actually finish her info talk about how to use "Please make a selection or say "help" for more options". Kinda makes the convienience of the voice opertaded system null and void.

Is there anyway to change the amount of time it takes from pressing the button to when I can actually speak the command?

Cheers in advance, Richard.

When you push the windows button, what should happen is everything should mute, a BEEP should occur, and once you hear that beep you should be able to talk. The beep noise means its listening basically. If nothing is heard then it will say iirc the commands available or the help menu thingie.

Is that what you're after?

yeah, ther's no beep it just goes straight to the info message. Maybe I am just being thick, I'll give it ago again in a bit and see if I am just missing it..

cheers, Richard.

If it doesn't work try downloading the update for the Blue&Me. Its found somewhere in the blue&me threads. Just have a quick search. basically you download it off the Fiat Website, smack it onto a usb and it will update. Hopefully that will solve any problems.

Back