Image(085).jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) **Updated punto pics**

Introduction

here r some updated pics of my mk2 punto sporting!
i have added new mirrors and a new spoiler sinse i last posted!
let me know what u think!
Wow, nice looking motor mate. Are you running 17s on your motor? If you are what's it like to drive? I own a 54 reg Active Sport, and I'm thinking about getting some 17s for it.......

i actually rather like that! i'm not a huge fan of modded motors, and the only thing i detest on your motor are those rear lights! other than that, it's sweet as

yeah i got 17s on there boss xts they r sweet!!! and they r cool to drive on u do lose a bit of power it aint as rapid as it was with 15s on but it still goes im happy with them depends what u want speed or style?
and my rear lights r like marmite u eather love them or hate them!!

mintass11 said:
yeah i got 17s on there boss xts they r sweet!!! and they r cool to drive on u do lose a bit of power it aint as rapid as it was with 15s on but it still goes im happy with them depends what u want speed or style?
and my rear lights r like marmite u eather love them or hate them!!

Have you found that your speedo is now out of sync with the speed that you're doing since you fitted your 17s? Also, how much were they?

Personally, I'd respray the chrome bits of the taillights to match the bodywork, and hide those 6x9's under an acoustc rear shelf (also mkes em less likely to get nicked ;) ) but otherwise it's looking pretty damn good (y)

Hi have u got any pictures of your back lights at NIGHT?

I am interested in getting some, but the lexus 1's, like wolfrace puntos.

Also what does the exhausts sound like? is it loud?

full system? etc...? how much

thanks

very nice!! Where are them wing mirrors from?? I am strugeling to find some nice wing mirrors!! Also do they fit nice an flush!! ie; no little gaps like with other after market mirrors!!

mintass11 said:
yeah its a full system exhaust and it is pretty loud not over loud just right 4 me! and it was £344 from motorworld!
and i have some pics of the at night but no lights r on ill tak some 2night with the lights on just so u know!

Yea would be great m8 thanks, looking very nice btw, and dam - I wanted that blue colour:(

but I got my astral blue punto mk2 sporting v reg 2000 with only 16.5k on the clock for £4350, which I thought was a steal

i see what u done there with the unto!! i think it will b de badged soon!
and yeah ill sort out the back light pics 2night when it goes dark!
and not many people on here like my lights! i think they aint that bad!
and the mirrors r custom mirrors no one selss mirrors 4 a mk2 punto! u have ot buy mirrors and have them drilled! they do have some little gaps at the bottom but hey thye look miles better than standard mk2 mirrors!

Back