n507522475_1728507_4923659.jpg

Punto (Mk1) Updated pics of my marmite car

Introduction

Heres the latest pics of my car thought i would share them with you, All thats left to do is change the steering wheeel and have the arches rolled to fit some black 17's.
i dislike most things about it but i can appreciate the work thats gone into it.

EDIT: just remembered what this car used to be like! what happened to the rear doors? looks like they have been smoothed in the last pic...

Last edited:
black side repeaters will finish it off.

i like it. if you're gonna do a boyracer style car then you need to go the whole way with it, and you definately have.

do i spy alfa leather?

Personally i think you have done a very good job, again, not really to my taste, but each to their own. 10 out of 10 for effort! Liking the leather interior.

Yeah black wheels would finish it off nicely, good luck with the shows matey (y)

Last edited:
think the black wheels will make it look x10 better! Its not to my personal taste but like others have said i can see alot of hard work and hard earned cash has gone into your pride and joy (y)

what engine you got, please say its a GT? or if not is a transplant next on the cards?

i actually rather like this all though it really needs the black repeaters imo and the wheels will really set it off(y)

only things i can see im not really a fan of are the steering wheel (imo needs to be more fitting with the colour scheme) and lambo doors

think the black wheels will make it look x10 better! Its not to my personal taste but like others have said i can see alot of hard work and hard earned cash has gone into your pride and joy (y)

what engine you got, please say its a GT? or if not is a transplant next on the cards?

transplant is on the cards but the asthetics have taken priority atm but once got the whhels, repeaters and suicide rear doors done then that will be next want the 2.0 coupe engine in it.

Back