General Uno sx dials (mk2)

Currently reading:
General Uno sx dials (mk2)

circolo

Does anyone know of where I can get hold of sx dials, preferably 60sx ones, to maintain the correct speedometer calibration, but not neccessarily, as I can use the existing speedometer, and put that in the SX dials if possible.

This is really so that I have a rev counter, and would prefer that it looked "from factory", rather than an aftermarket dial and rev counter kit.

Thanks for any help in advance.

:)

They occasionally turn up on Ebay, but the mk2 SX is quite a rare beast unfortunately so there are very few around to break.

More common are the turbo dials, though that will leave you with a lot of non functioning gauges.

Can't really think of anywhere else - maybe put a 'wanted' advert in the FF classifieds?

Thanks for the info.

I had a feeling the Mk2 sx's were pretty rare comparitively, as I'd already been in contact with a couple of local breakers, who had plenty of Uno's (mk2's), but only one Mk2 sx, which had been involved in such a bad smash the interior was mangled to bits too.

I'll post up a wanted in the classifieds, but may just have to resort to using an aftermarket separate rev counter.

With that in mind - does anyone know where I can get a rev counter, in it's own binnacle, on a stand maybe, I would intend to put the counter on the ledge between the drivers door, and the main dash.

Thanks again.

:)

Hi there

I don't think you'll find 60SX dials - i don't think I've ever seen one - just a reference to the red line in my hand book.

I have a 70SX pod in my Uno 1.0 (45). I found the speedow to be correct (y).

https://www.fiatforum.com/uno-technical/30202-fitting-sx-clocks-mk2-1-0-ie.html

Best of luck finding one.

If you really want a rev counter, you could fit one from a MK2 Uno Turbo, and have the odd redundant guage :( they are easier to find IMO (y) ;) .

Regards,

Back