General Uno Mods

Currently reading:
General Uno Mods

boyracer

Sad as it sounds i'm trying to do up my fiat uno to look a tad better.
I've already put a sunstrip on it painted the centre console got a decent stereo wiv sub and amp. Getting alloys at the weekend and at some point will be colour coding the bumprers.
I would like to get some clear side indicators and repeaters aswell as some fiat uno foglights.
I was considering gettin neons but feel it could look a little tacky??
Have been considerin an induction kit and a decent exhaust. N e ideas on what would be good?

If n e one knows where I can get all this from as i've tried the scrappys for fogs and can't find diddly squat.
It would be much appreciated and n e views about what u think would also be appreciated.

Cheers guys

Mike ;)

i cant be bothered to type the massive essays i usualy do on this type of this cuase i just got up...

but..

doing up an uno? SAD? what u on about fool! My Uno - Lowered 60mm all round on uprated springs and shocks, Fox Evo3 "16 Alloys, E-tech hatch spoiler, greens induction kit, Rage backbox (sounds lovely), customised fiat+uno badges on rear, clear front indicators, clear round side indicators, custom made 2x 450W 12" bass box with 500W SPLX amp. some panels painted red inside to match the dragon,black and red, seat covers. lots of interior upgrades.

cant think of anything else... anyway

Go Here for foglamps and clear indicators and any other body parts you need!

for a decent exhaust at a decent price i recomend Rage exhausts. they sound great and well, i have one so im going to recomend [8D]. Click here for rage exhausts

for an induction kit, I think there is a K&N for the uno but im not sure. Ive only seen a photo once. but anyway, if you can find it, buy it... but i have the greens induction kit which is great anyway. I cant actually find where to buy it so you will have to look around for this.

oh and neons? waste of money, you will have them stolen before you have even had a chance to give em a proper showing off.

sig.jpg

My Lovely Uno

uno induction kits from:

www.needforspeed.com , i got mine from there.

If anyone is intrested i got red rear clusters £10 plus p&p

Seicento Sporting,
Modified Front Bumper,
GT Wing Roof Spoiler - NOW STOLEN,
Abarth Side Skirts,
4" Powerflow Exhaust System,
Standard Alloys...oops.
WANTED:Nice set of 14" or 15" Alloy Wheels PM Me With Any Info

hey gaz ill tell you bout my mods on my car there aint as many as bushboyz cos i aint got as much money as him cos of college full time s**t.

15" iltalian 6spoke alloys (dunno how the hell you fit 16" on cos mine rub like a bastard if got more than 2 people in it and they rub on full lock wen manovering) color coded bumpers metalic blue btw, blue and black seat covers, pioneer 6cd changer with 2x6x9 12"sub 500w with xcite amp. neon on floor not been stolen yet! uno turbo side skirts blue floor matts just took them out tho cos of winter get em dirty! oh blue flashing frame round my cdplayer that beats with the music :p sunroof! thats bout it at the min. i hopfully will be getting some spot lights put into my bumpers and chnageing my door mirrors if i can ever find any ne1 got ne ideas where from? oh yeah and i got crome frames for my number plates.

bush boy your uno is 1.0ie rite? well has that induction kit made it any faster and has it made it sound better cos i have been told by several mechanics that haveing an indution kit would not make any difference in any way cos there is o power to start with??

gotta love the uno's

Spam0r.

Open the bonnet and dismantle the airfilter box from the injection unit. One screw on top and a clip on the engine block. Also max 4 hoses to the filter box must be removed. Then pull the throttle cable and listen to the much nastier sound! I don´t know if there will be much more power, but at least a great deal of better engine sound - as good as it gets from an 1-litre. I have this project myself (on an 1.1-litre). OK, a nasty sound is what we get from the twin-carburetted Ritmo Abarth, but I know it gets better after removing the filter box. But don´t run your car around without any filter at all.

Morten.

Abarth alloys. Inter Alloy lowering. Phoenix Gold & Kenwood audio. Abarth steering wheel. Insane Dalmatian door and seat refurnishing

Projects: K&N induction kit, racing seats, exhaust, window tinting.

spam0r - like the sound of your car when I had my uno i had all these plans then i wrote it off so had to start again.

As for your wheels scrapping on full lock have you tried spacers and have u had them tracked

Seicento Sporting,
Modified Front Bumper,
Abarth Side Skirts,
Standard Alloys...oops.

i got spacers on em already and they still do it not sure if they are on the frunt tho. and no i aint had them tracked.

i heard that if you do that stuff to your car reguarding the engine noise it fuks up ur engine faster than normal is that true?

and how long does it take to do it and can it be put back to make the usual quiet noise that it makes now?

ill try it if my dad lets me :p so keep checking on ere pls m8 cos im not vewry clever at this sort of stuff so i may come unstuck so keep looking cos im bound to find summet that i nkow nothing about cheers!

gotta love the uno's

Originally posted by Spam0r
i heard that if you do that stuff to your car reguarding the engine noise it fuks up ur engine faster than normal is that true?

don't know but might do.

and how long does it take to do it and can it be put back to make the usual quiet noise that it makes now?

induction kits takes about 30 mins to fit and can be put back to normal, just keep all the old stuff safe and all bits with it

Seicento Sporting,
Modified Front Bumper,
Abarth Side Skirts,
Standard Alloys...oops.

Back