General Uno Key Button

Currently reading:
General Uno Key Button

baso

I had been interested for a long time, maybe someone knows, what does the button near Car Starting KEY is doing?

Thanks
:)

if you are talkin about the button which is where you put the ignition key it is there to allow you to put on the parking lights while the car is without the ignition....and u can remove the key as well....

To do this all you have to do is put in the key....press the button and while holding it depressed you have to turn the key anti-clockwise direction

Hope this helps
Ad

Hey .. just when i read this i realized i always wanted to know about that button too .. thanks Drinu :)

That's exactly what I was wondering, I think many people does not know the function of this key...

Thanks !!!

baso said:
That's exactly what I was wondering, I think many people does not know the function of this key...

Thanks !!!

What key and where! Shockin to think ive had my car about 18months and never noticed:eek:

Yeah I only found out about this in the past week or two -- think I spotted it in the Porter manual, or maybe it was just reading through the Uno user manual (y). The button in question is the kidney-shaped button on the side of the ignition keyhole (not on the key itself) -- see the attached pic.

As Drinu says, with the key in the ignition, turn it towards you (i.e. the opposite direction to starting the car) while pushing the button in. The parking lights then come on and you can take out the key while leaving the lights on.

Attachments

• ignition-parking-light.jpg
    ignition-parking-light.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 21
Morty Mort said:
Haha. This one I figured after a couple of hours of ownership. BUT - it took me 6 or 7 months to discover the ashtray / cigarette lighter...

M.
:D Ashtray & cigarette lighter was discovered by my wife after 3 months
It was a nice surprise and prove that uno has everything you need :worship:

Back