Cinquecento Unbelievable!

Currently reading:
Cinquecento Unbelievable!

Well I got a reply from him,

Hi,
This is a very basic mod,
It can be improved with a modified exhaust manifold which connects to the air filter & you can get turbo for these things aswell, plus lots of other bits,
I'm afraid I have no idea what the exact BHP or 0-60 is on it,
best guess is about 95-100bhp
I've had at least 4 of these cars before, this one is easily 25% faster (because of the chip)than the other cinqs I've driven, but with some extra mods could be really sick.
Regards
- wonderfulpud

Hmm I think it is probably 5% faster tops and how can a true Fiat Fan who obviously takes pride in modding their cars not know the 0-60 time!?

There's actually a +97% bhp chip that was developed by the MOD. The SAS use them in their SPI 1108 fire engined desert stealth buggies. Along with a few other classified mods, these engines (natuarally aspirated) are rumoured to produce in excess of 267bhp. (378bhp with a GSR induction kit) PURE ANIMALS!! Good luck getting hold of one of these chips though!! And before anyone here points out the power limitations of the SPI set up- I can only guess that the Single point has been highly modified or replaced...??

There's actually a +97% bhp chip that was developed by the MOD. The SAS use them in their SPI 1108 fire engined desert stealth buggies. Along with a few other classified mods, these engines (natuarally aspirated) are rumoured to produce in excess of 267bhp. (378bhp with a GSR induction kit) PURE ANIMALS!! Good luck getting hold of one of these chips though!! And before anyone here points out the power limitations of the SPI set up- I can only guess that the Single point has been highly modified or replaced...??

ive informed the MOD, it was nice knowing you(y) there on there way :p

Ash

Back