Technical uConnect version on Euro 500Ls

Currently reading:
Technical uConnect version on Euro 500Ls

DaveFormula

I'm wondering if the uConnect on the Euro version of the 500L is only the 5.0 or is the 6.5 with Beats also available. If the 6.5. Is an option, does Italian show up as a language choice in the parameter setting? The North American version only has English, French and Spanish. I'm curious to try and install, the firmware from the Euro 500L 6.5 uConnect in my North American model. Right now the latest version is 13.49.0. Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks

I'm wondering if the uConnect on the Euro version of the 500L is only the 5.0 or is the 6.5 with Beats also available. If the 6.5. Is an option, does Italian show up as a language choice in the parameter setting? The North American version only has English, French and Spanish. I'm curious to try and install, the firmware from the Euro 500L 6.5 uConnect in my North American model. Right now the latest version is 13.49.0. Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks

The Beats audio system is certainly currently an option on the Pop Star, Lounge and the Trekking in the UK.

It is of course standard on the 'Beats' edition.

I am not sure what version of uConnect that is paired with though over here, though does having Beats Audio mean it is 6.5 version??, the current brochure would indicate it doesn't and it's just the 5 version.

The 6.5 version is however available on the recently released 500X.

Last edited:
See that's what I'm trying to sort out. The 6.5 I thought meant the display size in inches.

I don't think that Beats is available on 5.0 here in NA.

Do you have a 6.5 uConnect?

See that's what I'm trying to sort out. The 6.5 I thought meant the display size in inches.

I don't think that Beats is available on 5.0 here in NA.

Do you have a 6.5 uConnect?

It does mean the display size AFAIK.

We get the beats system but with the 5 inch display on the 500L.

The 6.5 inch uConnect is not available on the 500L currently according to FIAT's site.

It is however fitted to the 500x.

Back