Technical Twinair Throttle Pedal Relearn

Currently reading:
Technical Twinair Throttle Pedal Relearn

Chopin

Car just back from getting new clutch on the twinair auto and while driving cautiously during the days leading up to the replacement I didn't really notice the throttle pedal lack of response (tried to ignore it TBH). Since its return I have self diagnosed this as a possible issue and as I can get a replacement from a low mileage write-off for €15 it is cheaper than the fuel to get to the dealer.. The question is Do I need to relearn a throttle pedal? - I know a throttle body needs relearning but what about the pedal? If so is there a method without scanner? thx

Car just back from getting new clutch on the twinair auto and while driving cautiously during the days leading up to the replacement I didn't really notice the throttle pedal lack of response (tried to ignore it TBH). Since its return I have self diagnosed this as a possible issue and as I can get a replacement from a low mileage write-off for €15 it is cheaper than the fuel to get to the dealer.. The question is Do I need to relearn a throttle pedal? - I know a throttle body needs relearning but what about the pedal? If so is there a method without scanner? thx
Throttle pedal arrives tomorrow - I will fit with battery disconnected to see how it is accepted and pass on my findings

Throttle pedal arrives tomorrow - I will fit with battery disconnected to see how it is accepted and pass on my findings
Fitted and issues such as hesitation on acceleration gone and the main problem being limp mode appear sorted after first test - check engine light on so I didn’t manage to fool it but I can live with that in meantime

Back