General Twinair Lounge delivery times

Currently reading:
General Twinair Lounge delivery times

Hellsbells

Hi,
I was just wondering if anybody knows what the current delivery times are for Twinair Lounges? I'm about to order one in chillout purple (was going to go for red but saw the purple in the showroom this weekend and love it - almost black but looks really purple when the sun shines on it) but the dealer is saying that it will be at least 12 weeks. I'm not sure if they're just saying that because they want me to take the one in the showroom that's the same model and colour but with a sunroof instead of the glass roof which I would prefer and with black chequered interior rather than grey with ivory which is what I wanted. I'm desperate to get behind the wheel but part of me thinks it would be sensible to wait and get exactly what I want and having an idea of whether 12 weeks is realistic or not would help me make a decision!
Thanks

The factory closes down for August so 12 weeks for a new built is entirely likely at present (particularly as the car will be in a "new colour").

Other times of the year in more established specs, you might be lucky to have a car delivered in 1/2 to 2/3 of that.

Good things come to those who wait....

Thanks, I just wanted to check they weren't exaggerating to try to get me to buy the showroom one. Think I'll order one and wait, at least then it will be exactly what I want but it will be a long 12 weeks!

I too decided to order and wait rather than be pressured into the "almost" car that they had at the dealer. It's worth it, especially as you are spending alot of money for the car in the first place, I decided it was better to wait for the car I really wanted!

Back